Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Path to "Keep Calm Chive On"

Lots of changes the past few years have made me stronger and hopefully smarter.  I am officially on a life path to "Keep Calm Chive On" status. 

The key to being successful in my new life path is to de-stress. 

From the small decisions such as where to get my nails done, to the big decisions such as where I conduct JW Equine Services, all revolves around stress free environments.

I have a great partner to help share my life and all my busy decisions.  Nick is a great motivator, and confidant.  I learn from him everyday.  Together we lift each other up to reach our goals and better our lives.

I now have a peaceful stables to work from and continue making JW Equine Services the best for all equine enthusiasts.  With all my horse needs at my doorstep I find it much easier to move forward in all my types of training.  I'm able to create learning and philanthropic opportunities for myself and students more frequently.  I can "Keep Calm Ride On" now that I am only working with select horses and people that I have hand picked to fit comfortably in my life. 

The Wisher family is far, but always close in my heart.  My family is also a great source of inspiration.  I will never lose the strength of character, kindness of heart, courage and value of honesty that my family has taught me. 

I have found so many great people to share my life with in the past few years.  I will continue to make a huge effort to keep only the fabulous stress free people, and get rid of the rest as soon as possible.  My new life path of "Keep Calm Chive On" has zero time for stressful life suckers.

Nick and I realized last night that we are spoiled... We have everything we will ever need right now.  We can just be happy in our lives and "Keep Calm Chive On!"

 
Thank you for your time,
Jonna